- 9-in-1 USB C Hub – Compatible macbook pro usb adpater, work for the latest MacBook Pro or USB-C devices with the multiport USB-C hub featuring a Gigabit Ethernet, a USB C charging port, a 4K@30Hz HDMI port, a SD/TF card reader, 3.5mm Audio jack and a VGA port and 2 USB 3.0 Ports , allowing you to connect a keyboard, mouse, USB driver, external Disk to MacBook Pro
- Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI dock – Extend your Macbook to HDMI-enabled TV in Max 4K UHD 3840×2160 at 30Hz or VGA display in up to 1080P at 60Hz Full HD. When the HDMI and VGA output ports work simultaneously, the display will ONLY duplicate and NOT extend but the maximum resolution of both ports is 1080P
- USB C to RJ45 1000M Ethernet Port – USB C dock supports Gigabit Ethernet port, backwards compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN. Gigabit Ethernet port ensures a more stable and faster wired network connection
- USB C Adapter PD & Stable Data Transfer – USB Type C hub charges your MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices while connecting 60W power delivery port. 2 USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps data transfer rate and 4.5W (5V/900mA) Power output
- Reliable After Service – 12 months warranty & 30 days money back guarantee, ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase. Compatible with cell phone (DP Alt Mode): Samsung Galaxy Note S8/plus, S9/plus, LG G5/V20 and Huawei high-end series. Also compatible with the latest laptops and smart devices with USB C port :Mac book 12”/ Pro, Mate Book X, MI Air 12.5/13.3, iPad Pro 2018(PD Charging and HDMI only), Google Chromebook 2016 etc.
Tawakalitu Komolafe –
I like the product. Though I haven’t use it. So I don’t know if it functions properly. I love it because of its multi features, plus its portable and feather like. Good for travelers people with multiple devices.
Susan Dunn –
The first one I received was damaged
I had not opened it immediately since it was for a second house Upon opening I saw the connection cable was just wires and the metal piece which fits over the wires and should plug into my laptop was loose.
I ordered another since Amazon said my return time had past. The néw one was perfect. I am returning the First to Amazon and hoping fir a full refund.
Pheng Vang –
It has all the necessary ports that I need. Very functional while staying very cheap. It is a great item for the price and is very versatile.
Jacob Jun –
Product is ok so far. I will be using it and checking if it is durable or not.
Ethan Chi –
Definitely going to get more of these for the rest of the family.
Jalisa Carvalho –
Practical design for devices with cases
Brian Michael Schenk –
SWITCH COMPATIBILITY IS AMAZING
James Miller –
I really like that this both has VGA and Ethernet. That was the selling point for me.
Jonathan Senne –
I don’t know enough yet to have a real opinion
Jacqie Lyman –
It was smooth connecting to hdmi, and usb! I haven’t tried any of the other functions but it was easy to set up! I was also excited to see it worked with my usb mouse from my old laptop!
Connor Brooks –
It feels sturdy, and do far it functions properly.
David Santoro –
Excellent functionality for a low price.
Michael Bustamante –
I like your products. I previously bought a dock for work and it works perfectly.
Gary Baker –
Easy to install. I have a question , Can I use this product to connect my computer with my tv to run a computer program on my television ?
Ivan Liao –
The audio jack does not function as I would expect. I use MacBook Pro, and when I have another monitor connected using the hdmi port of this dongle, the sound will only come out from my plugged-in headphone only if I select the sound output to be from my hdmi plugged-in monitor in the system preference. This is very weird: by doing so, the sound will come out from both the monitor and the headphone! What’s more weird is that if I tried to lower the monitor volume to zero, the sound will still come out from the headphone, as I would want, but the sound volume from the headphone cannot be adjusted!
Honestly, for the price and multiple functions, this product appears fantastic. I have an older macbook and second monitor, so the VGA port is very helpful and a rare find on a lot of dongles. My problem is that the connectivity to the USB and USB-C ports on this dongle are spotty at best. My laptop sucks and has only ONE port on the whole computer: USB-C. Yeah, I think it’s stupid too. The USB port is barely able to carry a signal to my mouse and other non-bluetooth devices, if I even get a signal at all (I’ve tested several mice and several different laptops, and the issue remains). But to be fair, I think 25% of my problems come from my choice of laptop, but I wish I could trust the accessories I buy to try to make this $1500 machine functionable. The dongle concept is excellent, but the execution needs work
José Miguel Pérez Naar –
Excelente producto. Buen diseño y muy discreto por su tamaño.
Lenka Antalova –
It works fine I just wish it would allow to extend display rather duplication of display when both HDMI and VGA is plugged in. It’s small and cost effective in comparison to HP cube dock. I like the simplicity.
Rick Block –
I like the fact you can use all the ports and there is no slow down.
Will Lin –
Include most features I need for my MacBook Pro! Very good product!
Ginger Piper –
Love compact size snd optional functions
Felipe Marin –
The only bad thing is that the charging port doesn’t work on a Samsung galaxy note 10+
Wendy Flores –
Muy práctico, económico y no pesa nada, aparte el empaque muy bonito, con muchos detalles para su cuidado y que llegue bien
tomer everi –
i wrote a review in amazoni bought it a year ago for backup as i dont have lan connection in my laptop(hp dragonfly).
for the last 4 months im using it non stop as im working from home. very small and comtabible for travel not getting warm to much even when using it outside in the sun.
a great value for the $
Albert Li –
It was working very well. After two months, the HDMI port stopped working.
Abhishek Samal –
The product is good but the customer service is really bad. I got a scratch card with this product which revealed that I should be getting a laptop bag as a VIP gift for registering for warranty, but even after discussing it with the customer service people wasn’t able to get it. Really unprofessional to send scratch card with product name is you don’t have the product itself. The product is good but the people managing it’s offers/ customer service people are useless.
Cynthia Bradley –
Great product, small, portable.
Amanda Cooper –
The product is now malfunctioning when the hdmi cable is plugged in.